As a courtesy to our families, Integration Station Pediatric Therapy Services will bill your insurance company directly per request. Families are responsible for monitoring and tracking their benefits and keeping Integration Station up to date on any changes to their plan or policy. Clients are responsible for any co-payments, deductibles or any other charges not covered by their insurance at time of service.
To find out if your child’s therapy is eligible for insurance reimbursement, call your insurance provider and ask the following:
- What are my benefits for occupational therapy?
- Do I have to meet a deductible?
- How much of my deductible has already been met?
- Once the deductible is met, what portion is my responsibility (co-insurance/co-payment)?
- Does my plan require a referral from my primary care physician?
- How many visits are allowed per calendar year?
- Is prior authorization required? If yes, who do I need to contact?
- Does my plan require pre-certification or medical review at any point while accessing therapy services?
Assisting families with the cost of therapy services in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Area.
Kids with PossAbilities
Funding therapy, assistive technology, and educational scholarships for children in the Greater Charlotte Area.
InReach: First in Families of Mecklenburg County
Offering support to families and individuals according to their self-defined needs. Examples of supports include computers, home furnishings or modifications, childcare or respite, or repairs to vehicles. Support can also be connecting individuals to vocational, social, and educational opportunities in the community.
United Healthcare Children’s Foundation
The UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation (UHCCF) is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that provides medical grants to help children gain access to health-related services not covered, or not fully covered, by their family’s commercial health insurance plan.